Friday 8 June 2012

First Swimming (a.k.a. Playing Water) Experience


Annabelle always love water. During bath time, I was always being splashed and got wet because she likes to tap on the water.
Group photo.... See how relax Annabelle is!

Last weekend, we celebrated Mum's 56th birthday at Joanne's house. My sister Joanne has offered swimming session with the children. They loved it. 


Ivan and I were very excited for Annabelle.. haha.. funny isn't it.. we are more excited than our daughter!

Annabelle enjoyed herself. Though there were two pools (big and small), she refused to stay in the small pool and wanted to join the kor-kor jie-jie at the bigger pool. We can see her excitement on her face, she try to catch the water even try to drink the water from the pool...

It was a great experience! Thanks so much Joanne yi-yi for organizing it... :)
The art of catching water! Tip: patience
 
Fish, I think I will minced you!! Nyam Nyam!
Papa said I am good in the art of catching water... :>

































1 comment:

  1. It was a great day for all of us, especially the kids, hehe.

    I like organise activities for kids to play and enjoy. Love their laughter:-)

    Happy that Annabelle loves swimming.

    ReplyDelete