Friday 12 October 2012

Sick & Misfortune

I am down with cough and flu for the past one week. Today, I saw one of my medicine that I took from the clinic, the last I fall sick was not too long ago which is 3 Aug. This year, I have been sick for many times. I don't know if my immune are lower because I am carrying or I am getting older?!!

Just told Ivan yesterday, last time (before having kids); when I fall sick, I do take it very lightly. Now, time is different; when I am sick, the next thing in my mind is I need to be well so that my germ or virus does not pass onto Annabelle. I think this is normal for every mother to think as such. This round, I had officially pass on my cough to Annabelle and she has passed her flu to me. Everyone in the house is not well. Many things to be blame... weather, ignorance, not taking good care of ourself, it is a norm to be sick... :> But anyway, hope all are fine... Annabelle, get well soon!

Oh, my misfortune... my working laptop was stolen from my cubicle over the weekend of 6/10 -7/10. All my works, files and everything are gone with it. I was very very shocked to know it on Monday morning, the Kensington Lock that locked on the laptop was cut. The whole set of laptop just disappeared from my desk. Backup!!??? I always teach my students to do frequent backup but I did not do it frequent enough, some of my files can be recover but some are completely gone! I am very upset and disturbed over it, but I told myself I need to get over it as nothing can be done as it has happened. For the next few months, I am going to be busy preparing my lecture notes, tutorial answers and others again.

Yes, the last week was not too pleasant, hope the weeks to come will be better...

1 comment:

  1. I felt sorry over the bad things happened to you lately.
    But is ok, after the bad one, then good one will be coming..hehe.

    I am in the midst of typing the notes..

    ReplyDelete