Friday 20 March 2015

BFF

BFF = Best Friend Forever!

Do you have one when you were young?

I remember someone told me, "In different stage of our life, we have different BFF." It is true?

When I was young (before schooling age), I can't remember I had BFF or even if I have I may not remember it... hahaha...

When I went to school, I had my group of friends but I guess there are friends. I may not even know how to consider someone as best friend. :)


****************************
To Annabelle:

20/3/2015 morning, when mummy told you "OK, Annabelle; today Lavania will be leaving home and will only come again during the school holiday." You kept quiet and left the kitchen to the room, drinking your milk.

Suddenly, you walked out; both eyes are red. Tears flowing and told me:"Mummy, I gonna miss Lavania".. I comforted you, wipe your tears. You sob.

When papa came out from the bathroom, I told him, "Papa, anak you, nangis pasal Lavania is leaving home!". He called you and asked you why. You kept quiet and just cried out. You vomited too. We comforted you again.

We saw you sitting besides Lavania and watching TV then.

Annabelle, mummy took some time off from work to jot this down in this blog to remind you had a best friend when you were 4 years old.
*****************************

This incident in the morning make Ivan and I realised that children is very expressive and they can expressed themselves very well.

"But, I am gonna to miss her.."
"But, she is my best friend.."


Simple words and expressions are just touching my heart. We adult tends to be more manipulative at time that we forgotten that we can be simple.. :) Something to ponder!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment