Tuesday 9 August 2016

Month of July 2016 Happenings

The month of July 2016 has just passed so quickly before I can pen down anything for our blog, it is okay. Let's me just rewind and recall what are the happenings then.

07-07-16: Papa & Mummy Anniversary (a day that is much more important than a wedding anniversary) as this marked papa and mummy have got together 11 years. We got a surprise celebration given by our close friend, Adam and Melinda. Today is also Melinda's birthday, so it is a double celebration. This is the first time, Annabelle and Abigail singing karaoke in the club. :) We thank Adam and Melinda for inviting us for this celebration. The night went on well with everyone has decent amount of drink and the feeling of "it has a long time since we "karoking".." A big thank you to Adam and Linda :)


Fast forward to 23-07-2016. Today is our late "thata" death anniversary. Papa and mummy have decided to bring the girls to visit him for the first time in the cemetery. Annabelle told me that she wants to buy pink colour flower for her thata and she has chosen it at the stall. At the cemetery, Annabelle said "Mummy, I am a hard worker today as I spread the flower petals for thata and grand auntie ..." Indeed, today she and her sister really pay their respect by ways of prayer, she lead the Our Father Prayer for all the 6 graves and my tears just drop the moment I heard the prayer started. She has grown so much that she could say her prayers.

To my late father in law and their thata in Heaven, please watch over us and keep our children safe at all time; we will miss you although I didn't get to call you "Papa" and I'm sure the children will be running around you calling "thata... thata,..". God loves you more and rest in peace. You are dearly missed.








No comments:

Post a Comment