Saturday 28 April 2012

Revision Time

It is 4.35am on a Saturday morning. I am already up and sitting in front of my study table. (Why so early?). I need to do my revision and prepare for my exam that is going to be held on the 4 May 2012. The semester will end soon.

I really see the different to study before a baby is born and after I have a baby. Don't mention about physically tiredness but I felt that I needed 28 hours per day to juggling between family, work and studies. I once mentioned to my sister about the differences, she told me "Of course, now your baby need your attention." This is so true. This explains why I need to get up early to study, do my assignment and even doing the house chores.

Anyway, wouldn't spent too much time writing this; I should continue my revision. I just like to remind myself: "Shirley, do it for your baby. Another 4 more subjects and 1 project to "tahan", finish your Master... don't wait and waste!" Kambateh!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gambateh yijie.
    I know you can do it.

    All the best in your coming exam.

    ReplyDelete