Wednesday 2 May 2012

Da... Da... Da... PA... pa... pa...

I really need to pen this down before I forget. Annabelle has grown so much that sometime I hope my post will be automatically posted when I have the taught in my mind... (Mission Impossible!, hahaha)...

Annabelle started to say "dada" when she was 7.5 - 8 months old. In Tamil, the pronounciation of dada means grandfather actually. In my mind, if my late father-in-law heard this; sure Annabelle will be kissed, hug and love to the maximum. Anyway, when she first said that; we were very happy and the father even say: "call me.. dada.. .daa..dad...". I once laughed at him:" Oh, dada is you, when she says a... a.. , yu yu... all others also you??!!" The father give me the stare and smiled.

In the past one week, she started saying "pa.. pa..." though it was not too clear but she will utter this word on and off when she is in her mood. Oh yes, the papa is at the top of the world when he heard that that day.

Listening to her first word and sometime some baby words that come out from her mouth adds lots of laughter and smiles on our faces. It also indicate to us that Annabelle is growing up so quickly. :)

I wondering when she will say: "mummy...."....

2 comments:

  1. Wahhh, sooner Annabelle can chat with Kyern already:-)

    I have heard many cases (even myself) that kids normally will learn to call Daddy than Mommy first. Hehe.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lion Boy started calling Mummy when he was almost 15 months old. It seems, "Mummy" is harder for baby to learn. hehehe.I am sure you will have a BIG smile on your face when she calls you!!!

    ReplyDelete