Thursday 24 May 2012

Pacifier...Pacifier...

It was a busy Sunday as after church and Ivan's Sunday School classes, we planned to bring Annabelle to the Saloon to trim her hair as her hairs are touching her eyes and caused irritation. After hair cut, went home to bath Annabelle. After bath, received phone call from Amma to join them for lunch at Exotic Restaurant near Tengku Kelana. We 3 got ready and left the house for lunch.

After lunch, as we reached home; Annabelle gets a little cranky as the weather was so hot and really burning. I looked out for her pacifier. Search... Search... can't seem to locate it. I suspected that I left it in the restaurant. We thought that is all right, we shall get to 99 to buy a new one for her; and at the same time we called Amma to check on it at the restaurant.

Annabelle don't seem liking the new pacifier but she still suck on it when she slept that afternoon as probably she is very tired.

That evening, I told Ivan that we need to find the same pacifier as Annabelle is not too happy about the pacifier and refuse to take it as how she used to. We left to AEON Jusco Bukit Tinggi to search for it, no avail; but still bought 2 sort of alike pacifier for Annabelle. That night, she did not sleep well probably of the new pacifier.

The next day, I went online to Mummies Connect to check with the mummies where I can get the same pacifier (based on the cap and the sling I had); thank God that two mummies confirmed that they got theirs from Jusco. We had decided to do a last search at AEON Jusco Bukit Raja. We had said that if we couldn't get it still, we will just wean her off from it. No choice.!

Da... Tha... ta.... We found it at AEON Jusco Bukit Raja. Right away, we bought two for Annabelle. Back home, after the sterilize process, Annabelle took the pacifier and putting in her mouth, chew it and suck it like before. Thank God!

Though, I know that pacifier is not good to an extent; I had no choice for now. When comes the time I need to wean her off, I will think about how to do it... :) Pacifier... Pacifier... Finally you are back!!!


The sling and cap that I had with me after the lost!
7 pacifiers that we bought, none of them is in favour of Annabelle....






No comments:

Post a Comment