Thursday 17 May 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Last year, I was about 7 months into my prenancy when I celebrated Mother's Day for the first time. This year, I didn't expect anything for this Mother's Day as I know that Annabelle is still very small to know what does it means by "Happy Mother's Day".

On the Friday before the Mother's Day actual celebration day, my baby sitter auntie said that Annabelle has a present for me. The moment I reached home, I opened the envelope. Gosh! So sweet and lovely, Annabelle give me a card. Though the card was drawn by auntie, the signing off was done by Annabelle (you can noticed it in the photo). I am loving the card so much... Thank Annabelle baby.

On the Sunday mass, the church's youth has dedicated a song to all mummies and the priest has blessed us too. I have even taken a photograph at the arch that was dedicated for mummies for phototaking...

It is indeed a good way to remember Mother's Day 2012...

The front cover of the card

The inside of the card. Big note to Annabelle's writing.

Mummy...
Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

  1. So lovely!

    Saw Annabelle's first handwriting. Not bad, haha!

    ReplyDelete