Wednesday 23 November 2011

Thank God for a healthy bb

This morning, when onto fb and saw one of the mummy from the Mummies Group commented that her baby had a relapsed of fits. Ai... my heart really sink! I really need to pray for her. Poor baby and I am sure that the mummy must has had sleepless night. Immediately, I commented on my fb status "Thank you God for today... Thank you for blessing us Annabelle...". Though sometime Annabelle is cranky, all that is just so minot as compare to others' baby whose is suffering. Thank God that Annabelle has been healthy so far, despite of her 2nd and 3rd jab; she did not have any fever but just a slight increase of her temperature. As compared to Angel (our niece cum Goddaughter), I also feel God is really great to us that He bless us with a healthy child. Poor Angel had been going through some illness since birth, I pray to our Lord to bless good health to all babies and children, please be with all of them, take care of them...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, health is the most impt thing!

    Wishing Annabelle and Angel healthy forever.

    ReplyDelete