Wednesday 7 December 2011

Annabelle & Her Schedule

If anyone were to say baby knows little, I will strongly say no...

For Annabelle, her weekday routine will be:
6am - 6.30am: Get ready/ Be feed with milk
6.45am - 7am: Out from the house to baby daycare centre ~ (called Amma's House).
5.45pm - 6.30pm: Annabelle will be pick up from the daycare centre

Since Annabelle will be doing the same routine daily, few mornings, I had noticed that around 6.30am; she becoming very restless and wanted to get out from the bedroom as she knows that after our morning prayer, we will send her to the daycare. She will cry and do not want to be sitted down, as I stand up and ready to go, she will give me a big smile. See that, baby really learn their schedule too. The moment, we reach Amma's house, she will be carry by the daycare Auntie (Auntie Letchumi/ Auntie Seleen). Annabelle will turn her back from us and her eyes will look straight into the house.

Again in the evening, when I reach Amma's house; me and Auntie were just spending about 10 minutes outside the house talking about Annabelle and her behaviour today; Annabelle again knows that "It is time to go back, quick Mummy!!!" she is showing me impatient look and keep wanting me to walk away from the house. Gosh! See that!!! Kid today is really smart! I am wondering was I like that last time???!!! Like my parents always said: "It is the formula they take make them smarter...", hahahah (I am still breastfeeding, so I guess my milk make her smart... kakaka)...

2 comments:

  1. Yooo....I can imagine both the scene when Annabelle going and came back from nanny house.
    So adorable girl.

    She is indeed smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. formula makes babies smart but breastmilk makes babies smarter :)

    ReplyDelete