Friday 3 February 2012

I am sitting unsupported

A week after the CNY, Annabelle can sit up unsupported. Being a worried mummy, I tend to put my hand around her and hold her a little to refrain her falling on her back; you know what Annabelle did, she pushed my hand away... If she could speak, I think this is what she is trying to tell me: "I can sit up by myself. Is okay, mummy! Do not need to hold me...".

Actually, we are so happy and proud that Annabelle is moving on her development milestones pretty fast. We enjoyed seeing her progress. We loves to taking video and photo on all these special moments before it past.

 Annabelle, you did well... Good job!!!





6 comments:

  1. Hello baby, you really did so well!

    Yiyi is very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yeng. She really did well. Now, she is trying to stand pula; like to go near the chair and cupboard and hold onto it and try standing.. Gosh!!! Bb ah... go slow a bit... mummy having hard time catching you :)

      Delete
    2. Wahhhhhh! She is really advance in development. I am impressed!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Mery, surprised to see you here.

      Annabelle is indeed very cute.
      If you see her in person, I am sure you will fall in love with her, hehe.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mery. She is indeed a happy cutie pie. Hope you can see her one day...

      Delete