Wednesday 17 September 2014

Activity Time with AA babies (phrase borrowed from a good friend)




Do you know that there are only 15 weekends left for the 2014? Hahaha... yes, I calculated it this morning on the way to work. Many times, we parents are pre occupied with many activities during the weekend (from wedding functions, birthday party, family gathering, compulsory working Saturday for office), I personally felt that weekend are just too short for me to spend time with AA babies.

As a full time working mother, weekends are just so precious for me. It is not for me to rest, my weekend since I have the two girls after a big baby Ivan Vincent; is much more occupied and busy than a working day. Ivan and I loved the weekend more when we know that we can spend time with the girls. What do we do?

...breakfast together
...watch movie/ cartoon together
... arts and crafts together
... bake pizza or cup cake together
... run, cycle, chase, scream, bubble together (at the balcony)
... swim together
... dinner together

For the activity time that was mentioned in the post title, I wish I can do it more often during the weekday but due to heavy back home traffic, we reach home late and unable to spend the time doing activities with the girls. I borrowed this idea from my close friend who also doing various fun learning activities with his son, I thank her for the ideas.

I am still researching online for more fun activities time that I can customize for both babies. It is very much challenging to have both of them love the activity. For example, when Annabelle were drawing and colouring on the art block, the younger sister will doodle onto the same piece and both ended up screaming at each other. In another instance, when Annabelle busy preparing for her pizza; the sister is eating the bread. But it is so much of fun recalling all these moments.

Art & Craft Fun

Those day, we used to play this using paper;
Nowaday, it is like this... 

Painting & Drawing together

Colouring Fun 

Show off Fun

Bubble Fun Time 

Evening run, chase, scream Fun Time... 

Swimming at the condo pool
Pizza Making

Ingredients and Chef 
Chef Annabelle 
Chef Abby...

 

Our lunch... 

Baking Cup Cake

One of the activity time, we tried cup cake baking. It was a success! Thanks to the cup-cake pre mix box... hahaha... Although it was messy to have this activity, when I heard Annabelle said:"Mummy, this is so fun!", I am willing to do it again for her.
See, my ingredients for my cupcake 

Professional... 

Junior Master Chef

Does with passion and love

Finally finish!!

She wants to hold it and bring the baking tray to the kitchen

Not bad ya... 

Patiently waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment