Wednesday 3 September 2014

I Do.. I Do it Myself - Our Princess -Abigail

There are just so much to update for you all about Abigail and Annabelle...

Out of many, we had noticed that Abigail being the 2nd child learn many things from the sister. Out of many, she likes to do many stuff by herself now from eating by herself, choosing her favourite DVD, putting lotion and shower gel and many more.

She wants to do it by herself. 
She wants to do arts and crafts by herself. 

I do.. I do... coloring..

Makan also by herself

That's explain she is so interested to take the drink
from the cup 

Breakfast also by herself 
Today is Abigail 1 year 9 months checkup in the Klinik Kesihatan. She got up very early as if knowing that she needs to be ready for her check-up, after got her change and she slept off while waiting for us to be ready to leave the house.

We reach the clinic very early and we waited for the operating time. Suddenly I noticed that she has grown up so much that she was able to sit properly at the car seat, she is able to listen to me which I told her : "Abby, nurse kakak will check Abby's head circumferences, weight and height; Abby cannot cry ya...", she nodded her head., she walked around in the clinic waiting area while waving her tiny hand at me and say: "Come, mummy..."

God, she has grown so much! I felt grateful that she is healthy and her growth is good. When it was just like yesterday I carried her out from the hospital and when I reviewed some photos of both of them, there were photos that I need to pause, look carefully and see was that Annabelle or Abigail? (Bad mummy ah...)



No comments:

Post a Comment