Wednesday 3 September 2014

Our Home

As I was cleaning up the house that evening before the house warming function, I told Ivan:"It is of God blessing, family members' blessing and friends' help, we have this day!" (this phrase was spoken with tears in my eyes then.)

It is truly blessed that when we decided to set up our own home, we bump into a good housing deal then. Along the way, our friends have also helped us so much in many ways, not forgetting our parents and family members who pray for us. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Here you can see some snapshots of "Our Home Sweet Home". This is not to promote our home but more like a lovely memory for Ivan & I and also my two girls. When they grow up and we grow older, we have this blog to reminisce the past :')

(*Emo... blog ya...)

Altar -where we pray daily before off to work
and after work
Living Hall 
Display & Our Lovely Last Supper

Dining Area 

Gift from my mother in law -
The Last Supper 

Kitchen

Where I "demonstrate" my cooking skills
Our Big balcony outside the kitchen
Master Bedroom Balcony
Looking down on the left, is where the swimming pool is

Master Bedroom Wardrobe 


Not need to mention whose room this is? 

Children's alternative swimming pool - the bath tub
Children's room





No comments:

Post a Comment