Friday 13 January 2012

A Backdated Post: (Back-->Tummy, Tummy--> Back)

Yes, this is a backdated post. I reminded myself that I need to record every milestones of Annabelle in this blog, that is why I looked back at my camera recording; wanted to post this two videos on Annabelle's first turnover.

Annabelle started to turnover from her back to tummy on the 10 Nov 2011 (at her 3 months 6 days). At first she was struggling as her hand got stuck everytime she is on her tummy. She will cry and scream for help. Ivan and I need to help her by gently pulling her hand out and place it at the right direction. I remembered posting this status on my facebook.

After her roll over, she gets irritated and cry as not able to find a right position to sleep. I woke up almost every 2 hours because of that. But nvm, this is mummy's girl; I don't mind to do anything for her!
November 11, 2011 at 7:32am





Through some reading, it says that it is normal for baby to become irritated and cry because they may find it uncomfortable if they stay too long at their tummy, but they will get over this stage and turn to their back at about 5 month old so or.

Then to our surprise, on 18 Nov 2011; Annabelle managed to turn from her tummy to her back.


Yeah!!! Annabelle you did it... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment