Thursday 5 January 2012

Mummy DIY toy for me


Lucky girl, many toys to play with at all time
 
Mr. Panda & Mr. Lion
Annabelle is so lucky that she has many toys given to her by the papa, Uncle Shah, Godma and Godpa, and uncle and aunties. Recently, when I try to change her diaper, I am facing so much of problem. She likes to turn and flip over to her back (oh yes, exposing her bump bump.. :p), I had to get something to attract her attention so that my project of changing diaper will be successful.

As she grows, she is attracting to the diaper changing beg, the diaper itself, the napkin than her own toy ~ panda & lion. Out of no choice at one of the morning during changing time; I gave her the finished Pureen wet wipe plastics. She was so fascinated with it and nicely looking, turning and playing with it. It gives me an idea that I should D.I.Y. a little so that it is safe for her to play. That night, when I was home, I took some tape, and taped the edges of the plastics and since then it is a new, "cost efficient" toy for her.:)

She can hold pretty well...

After a little DIY, tape the corner of the packet, this is her new toy!
She enjoyed playing with "squeaky" new toy that she can squeeze to make sound. Like my sister in law suggested, next should be twisties plastics, plastics bottle and etc... Hahaha... good idea but need to ensure the safety and cleanliness of the item though.


4 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea from mommy.
    The new toy DIY by you really worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she look more and more like daddy now!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeng, thanks for your comment. Yalor, now she is eyeing on my Blue Pureen Wipe; once it is finished can D.I.Y. another one... hahaha

    Ahyi, thanks for your comment. By the way, can I know who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome, yijie.
    Hehe, kids always look for attractive colours and shapes.
    I wonder is Ahyi aka YP?

    ReplyDelete