Thursday 1 March 2012

A night to remember

To remember this day 29 Feb 2012 because it is leap year? Perhaps it is a good day to remember as this day come once in every 4 years.

I would like to post as it is worth my time to capture this feeling that I had for yesterday night.

Annabelle is still waking up every night for her night feedings. It is normally about 2-3 times depends on how much she drink every time she is awake. To tell you the truth, it is very tiring to do that and I normally literally dive into my bed the moment I am done with her feeding and put her back into the playpen.

But... yesterday night is different, probably I slept early and I was already quite alert at 3am. After her fed, she was sleeping soundly. I put pacifier into her mouth, let her hold her napkin; I was still holding her in my arm, sit back on my bed, smell her, kiss her and looking at her. I think it was about 10 minutes before I decided to put her back to her play pen. I then, slept for awhile before the alarm wakes me up again.

This feeling is so good and contented.... :)

1 comment:

  1. i understand the feeling..

    Is Lovely, Sweet and u will be so statisfied when the child is sleep tide in your arm....u will just sayang her , touch her ,smeal her, kiss her then u will smile, it is so warm inur heart :)

    This is Love > Love come frm bottom of ur heaRt :)

    Hihi Love to Smell my Do Re Mi Too >>>

    ReplyDelete