Monday 12 March 2012

First Taste of Avocado

Avocado from Tesco Klang, RM4.99/pc (sebiji)
Anything for Annabelle

I bought an avocado 1.5 weeks ago to feed Annabelle over the weekend. I had heard a lot about it and in actual fact, this is a type of fruit that I least tasted myself. Why??!! Probably of its price which is slightly higher than other type of fruit and it is not common to see it in the pasar/ pasar malam.

So, what was the end result of the new taste? Result: +ve!!!She likes it! This is what I can conclude.

As you can see in the video, she likes it so much that she tends to move her body back and fro and give me the signal that she enjoyed it. I enjoyed seeing her loving the food/fruit I served her. Great feeling as a mummy!





1 comment:

  1. Good good good, is a very healthy fruit for her.
    Keep it up gal!

    Sarah only had one or two biji of it when she was a bb. Then she stopped.

    ReplyDelete