Thursday 8 March 2012

Update on Annabelle's "Good Girl" & "Naughty Girl" Book

Still remember the "Good Girl" & "Naughty Girl" Book" post?

I guess it is time to give you some update on the book. Since the day I made the post, I got Annabelle the book and it is always in my handbeg; I will do the update at least once a week as I noticed that if I do not do that, I will lost track of it.

If you asked me how many good girl/ naughty girl count she has, the answer is:
19 Good girl and 2 Naughty girl

Haha...Isn't it a good result?

Recently I read a magazine (Section: Parenting Fun), the person has given me an insight or new idea to what I am doing for Annabelle. The person has suggested for mummies to give "STAR" to their children when they have done something right or good. She even suggested that the STARS can be converted into present when your child collected enough of it.

So, I have an idea now. I have discussed with Ivan that we will make that for Annabelle. We have said that for every 5 good girl she earns, she will get a STAR. With every 5 STARS she will get a present. Hahaha.... funny??!!! I am not sure if this is too straight with this system, but I am definately going to motivate her to get the star from now on. :)

(PS: From calculation, she has 19 good girl = 3 ++ stars , Annabelle needs another 6 good girl for a present...) I am excited for her... :> :)

Front cover of her good girl book, isn't it the bear look good girl too?

Simple simple things she did can be a good girl too :)

Further to my writing, I have included date too for more memory

Naughty girl page

4 comments:

  1. Ivan and you are definitely a loving and caring parents.
    Annabelle is so lucky to have this catatan from you. She will surely appreciate it once she grows up.

    P/S: Wanna ask you, the first sentence in the post, is it suppose to be linked or how?
    Coz it can't be link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yeng. Thank so much for commenting and giving us the encouragement on each post. I really appreciate it. Oh for this catatan, something that we think will motivate her to be good girl. :)
      Yalor, cannot link the post. Donno why??!! Puzzled

      Delete
    2. I managed to fix it... Now can link.. hahaha.. I had forgotten to link it to the web address :)

      Delete
    3. MummY and Papa did a good and warming heart job!!so lovely both of u>> The notebook of Annabelle's is very cute n lovely, love the burp loud loud >>!! :) annabelle will be soon get the present ...cause she is a good girl girl >>>

      Delete