Wednesday 28 March 2012

Bath Time then (0-2mo) and now (7mo)...

Every weekend, I am looking forward to bath Annabelle and let her have some fun playing with the water. Annabelle has her favourite bath toy, baby duck (in fact, ducks...).

I recalled that 7 months ago, I was so scare to even bath her. I used to wonder how to hold her, how to wash her hair and many how to...  Thank God for He has sent a nice pathi (grandma) to help to bath Annabelle during the 2 months of confinement. Pathi is really experience in bathing children and I had learnt a lot from her. Pathi also very concern for Annabelle, today though she does not bath Annabelle anymore she will call to the house and check on Annabelle's being. She is such as nice lady and may God always bless her in many ways.

(As you probably not aware on how Indian way of bath baby, I had some photos that we snap during the bath time then and this now serve a good memory for me.)





Today, my Annabelle girl has grown so much. She could sit and play water in the bath tub during her bath time. She knows how to tap waters and how to pick up the baby duck and of course put into her mouth... :). She will cry when I say: "OK, enough... let's get up and get dressed!"...


"Annabelle girl, mummy and papa promise you that we will give you some fun in the water. We plan to get a baby pool for you and plan to bring you to Sungai Klah Hot Spring to let you enjoy the water."


You be a good girl and wait for the time, ok! 



1 comment:

  1. Aiyak, I wanna see how she cried the moment you all asked her to stop bathing, me very sui hor:-)

    Next time come to yiyi house, play water and swimming with kor kor and jie jie.

    ReplyDelete