Friday 16 March 2012

Annabelle's Favourite Cartoon Character

Every child grew up with their favourite cartoon character. It ranges from Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Sponge Bob, Dora the Explorer and the list goes on and on... Ask me what is Annaabelle's favourite cartoon character.. Take a look at the video to know it for yourself.




She will dance and move to it when she see the character appears. She will laugh and smile at it when she see her... presenting to you Paw Pilot from Special Agent OSO...

So fun and nice to see my Annabelle girl enjoying herself... :) ....

3 comments:

  1. I really did not expect she will love OSO. Annabelle has a unique preference towards cartoon:-)

    Like her way of dancing, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeng, I noticed that when she watched the cartoon on the TV. Actually she like the paw pilot (the purple color) character in it. She is laughing, smiling, dancing... yalor. cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea, I mixed up already.
      The Paw Pilot, I know I know.

      Delete